Total time - 10 mins
YES you can make juice without a juicer!
mmmm, carrots, apple, beets and ginger...
- 1 beet, rinsed, lightly peeled and quartered
- 1 apple, lighted peeled, cored and quartered
- 1 Tbsp size piece of fresh ginger (skin removed)
- 3 whole carrots, rinsed and peeled
- unfiltered apple juice (optional)Instructions
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding a splash of apple juice if needed to get it moving. I probably added about ¼ cup
- Then, place a fine mesh strainer over a large bowl and pour the juice over. Use a rubber spatula to press the pulp down and squeeze all of the juice out. Let stand for 5 minutes so you get most of the juice
- Discard pulp and pour your juice into a serving glass. Drink immediately or chill for a bit. You can keep in the fridge for a day or two - tastes best fresh of course!