Quotes

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
~ Audrey Hepburn

My beloved body... I thank you. I have often inconvenienced and frightened you. I have made you go through so much anguish... But no matter what I did you always helped me.
~ Swami Muktananda

Trust that no matter what stands before you, you can handle it by taking the high road. The high road is any action taken or any word spoken with the intention of restoring peace, invoking healing or advancing love.
~ Iyanla Vanzant

To undertake a genuine spiritual path is not to avoid difficulty but is to learn the art of making mistakes wakefully, to bring to them the transformative power of our heart.
~Jack Kornfield

The nature of the mind is such that if certain mental qualities are developed on a sound basis, they not only remain, but they also increase. In fact, once properly developed, the mind's good qualities eventually increase indefinitely. Therefore spiritual practice brings us long-term happiness and inner strength.
~Dalai Lama





Kisses are a better fate than wisdom.
~ E.E. Cummings

There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness.

~ Dalai Lama

A leader is a dealer in hope.

~ Napoleon Bonaparte







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...