If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don’t, they never were…
~Kahlil Gibran
Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about the things that matter.

~ Martin Luther King
Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.
~ Mary Anne Radmacher 
A loud voice cannot compete with a clear voice, even if it’s a whisper.

~ Barry Neil Kauffman 
One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter.
~ James Earl Jones

I’ll speak in a monstrous little voice.

~ Shakespeare
There was a disturbance in my heart, a voice that spoke there and said, I want, I want, I want! It happened every afternoon, and when I tried to suppress it got even stronger.
~ Saul Bellow

Nothing that I can do will change the structure of the universe. But maybe, by raising my voice I can help the greatest of all causes—goodwill among men and peace on earth.
~ Albert Einstein 
Don’t let the noise of other people’s opinions drown out your inner voice.
~ Steve Jobs 
Listen to your own voice, your own soul, too many people listen to the noise of the world, instead of themselves.
~ Leon Brown

Do not follow the ideas of others, but learn to listen to the voice within yourself.

~ Zen Master Dogen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...