April's Quotes & Inspiration

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more.
~ Melody Beattie

‎Dreams don't work unless you do.
~ Anonymous

The heart must submit itself courageously
to life's call without a hint of grief,
A magic dwells in each beginning,
protecting us, telling us how to live.
~ Hermann Hesse

when the fearful brat inside says "it's so difficult and I can't," beware; that brat is making a beeline for your vices - for any distraction
we're here to figure out how your mind does a number on you
~ Lauren Zander

Creativity is the ability to introduce order into the randomness of nature.
~ Eric Hoffer

I believe in pink.
I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner.
I believe in kissing,
kissing a lot.
I believe in being strong.
I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls.
I believe that tomorrow is another day
and
I believe in miracles.”
~ Audrey Hepburn

Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.”
~ Marilyn Monroe
 ♥
April hath put a spirit of youth in everything.
~ William Shakespeare
 ♥
The sun was warm but the wind was chill
You know how it is with an April day
~ Robert Frost
 ♥
http://ecosalon.com/40-best-quotes-about-solitude/
 ♥
The low time. Never make your most important decisions when you are in your worst moods. Wait. Be patient. The storm will pass. The spring will come.
~ Robert H. Schuller
 ♥
Only when the last tree has been cut down,

Only when the last river has been poisoned,
Only when the last fish has been caught,
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten.
~ Cree Indian Prophecy
 ♥
Now I see the secret of making the best person: it is to grow in the open air and to eat and sleep with the earth.
~ Walt Whitman
 ♥
The best thing one can do when it’s raining is to let it rain.
~ Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
 ♥
Keep your love of nature, for that is the true way to understand art more and more.
~ Vincent Van Gogh
 ♥
Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair.
~ Kahlil Gibran
 ♥
Come forth into the light of things. Let nature be your teacher.
~ William Wordsworth
 ♥
If there is any wisdom running through my life now, in my walking on this earth, it came from listening in the Great Silence to the stones, trees, space, the wild animals, to the pulse of all life as my heartbeat.
~ Vijali Hamilton
 ♥
I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.
~ Marilyn Monroe
 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...