A few quotes that I found inspiring from 'Calgary's Top 40'

What is the hardest lesson you've learned?

In research, you can be the smartest and it still might not work.  You ned 40 per cent chance, 30 per cent brain and 30 per cent luck.  Everyone is smart, can read and come up with ideas, but how do you make it?  It is the right time, do you have the right collaborators.  Nothing comes easy so you have to work harder.

What is the key to success?

There's nothing more common than talent.  From that you have to draw that being good simply isn't good enough.  You have to have guts and you have to have focus.  Thats' it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...