Wintery February 10th - Keeping the Light Within

Vision without action is only a dream.

Action without vision just passes the time.
Vision with action will change your life.
~ Joel Barker

If you follow your bliss, you put yourself on a kind of track that has been there all the while, waiting for you, and the life that you ought to be living is the one you are living. When you can see that, you begin to meet people who are in your field of bliss, and they open doors to you. I say, follow your bliss and don't be afraid, and doors will open where you didn't know they were going to be.
~ Joseph Campbell

Affirm
To live and speak our truth. Becoming congruent with who we are, we shed that which is not authentic, true or in resonance with our being. We state our truth with words, deeds and our inner conversation that creates our reality. When we say "I am ..." we are speaking into being that reality. Death and Life are in the power of the tongue, Speak Life!!!!

Affirmation: I am well, I am full of life, i am full of love, i am full of joy, I am present here and now in this place, I am strong, I am wise, I am enjoying my life, I am creating my life in wonder, I am fully receiving every good thing, I am Loved! I Am.
~Keith Allen Kay

Comparison is the thief of joy
T.Roosevelt.

I feel blessed to teach yoga and to be a part of this amazing community of Anusara Yoga. We navigate our selfs through the philosophy and practice of our method to have more understanding, clarity and to be more human. Sensitive, compassionate, loving and always honoring the highest in our selfs and others. This community of loving Teachers and beautiful Students is what our teacher John Friend has trained and brought together to celebrate life, the universal and each others heart.

We are humans in all our steps. Let's face the challenges of being human with grace, truth and open heart.
Grateful for the teachings
Gratitude to my Teachers
Namaste - Konstantinos Charantiniotis

Gratitude is the music of the heart, when its chords are swept by the breeze of kindness

the gold in life is in the second chances

No one else can hold your hand or take this voyage of the Soul for you, and yet ...at no time will you be alone, for you can never truly be alone.
~J M Harrison

The night walked down the sky with the moon in her hand.
~ Frederick L. Knowles

If you live the life you love, you will receive shelter and blessings. Sometimes the great famine of blessings in and around us derives from the fact that we are not living the life we love; rather, we are living the life that is expected of us. We have fallen out of rhythm with the secret signature and Light of our own nature.
~John O'Donohue

When you practice forgiveness, and let go of the story - let it fall away - only then can pure emotion begin to transform into pure power within the crucible of the heart. This becomes Kirya Shakti usable to us as positive energy ~ a Gift of the Goddess! "... but even in the dark we orient toward the light. We hold to the highest." ~ Christoper Tompkins


When I was 5 years old my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down: "Happy". They told me that I didn't understand the assignment, and I told them they didn't understand life.
~John Lennon

Imperfection is beauty,

madness is genius
and it’s better to be
absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring.
~ Marilyn Monroe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...