Love is the goal
Life is the journey


"Take your seat on the shore. Listen to the ancient voice in the waves. Taste the salt of life on your tongue. Run your fingers through the eternal sand. Breathe deeply. If you find yourself worrying about your cell phone and emails, if you find yourself feeling guilty that you should be doing “something important,” breathe deeply again. And again. Breathe deeply until every fabric of your being is reminded that this, being here, is your top priority. This is peace. This is wisdom. The work is a means to living, but this is the living."

BRIAN VASZILY

"You will recognize your own path when you come upon it, because you will suddenly have all the energy and imagination you will ever need." ~ Anonymous

"Life is like riding a bicycle. In order to keep your balance, you must keep moving."—Albert Einstein







The strong shore is my beloved
And I am his sweetheart.

I quench his thirst and submerge his
Heart; he softens my voice and subdues
My temper

At dawn I recite the rules of love upon
His ears, and he embraces me longingly.

As the tide comes we caress each other,
When it withdraws, I drop to his feet in
Prayer.~ Kahlil Gibran♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...