Or riding my Cannondale road bike on this warm, smooth road,
with nearby hills to climb.....
Even though Calgary, should be called WinterCity, having only two seasons - Winter & construction or stampede season. I know how fortunate we are to live here.
I am grateful:
- to breathe fresh air, even if it's cool & crisp most of the time
- to be close to the mountains for biking & to ski (when there's too much snow for biking)
- for my friends
- the amazing electronic bass music scene that has evolved over the years
- for the strong communities & kulas I'm part of
- for my career
- to have the honor to share my love of yoga with others
- to have ideas, followed by resourses & determination to make things happen